Wednesday, June 5, 2013

It has certainly been a while...

Hi butterflies!

Just want to do a quick check-in to say hi and that I have not forgotten about you.

I have actually been trying to regroup on topics and the direction for the blog since I found out in April that I am...

PREGNANT!!!

This is a big adjustment in more than one way especially in the way I think about eating and exercising all while steadily gaining weight rather than losing. Not sure I have totally adjusted to that thought process yet, but I really have no choice, but to do so. 

I will now tailor my posts to my pregnancy needs while still capturing the "average" person's thoughts and questions. I will then share my weightloss pursuits after I give birth and even compare the struggle to my previous weight loss if there are so differences to cite. (Those posts will help women who become pregnant and need help after child birth and those recovering from injury or illness etc!) I am glad to have something new to talk with you all about!

BTW besides being pregnant, I was actually also absent due to being in China last month! I just got back last week. What an experience! Maybe I'll do a post on it as China has a lot of notions about health and fitness. You know I may just do that soon! Look out for that and more. just note I will be on longer than usual hiatuses, but I will always remember to check back.

How are those summer bodies looking?

Keep up the hard work!

Have any questions for me in my absence? Find me on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram or place a comment down below! :)

Glam, FIT & Love,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your questions, comments or concerns are welcomed! Enter them right here! :)