Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Fashion 101

***GLAM***

The first blog about fashion! Whoa! Where have I been on my favorite topic? Well, here it is! I dress my mannequin up every few weeks and I am going to post "Quin's" pics up, so you can get that style, see new fashion trends or even guess how much it cost. Whatever the case here are 2 looks. Both of which I have yet to wear...


How much do you think this outfit cost? Well take that gigantic number out of your head because the jewelry definitely cost more than the top and skirt! Tip: You can pay $10 or less on your outfit, but the accessories can definitely make the look. I can only give you a price range on the prices because it has been a while and I don't remember the exact prices.

Top and bottom: Ross ~$12, necklaces short multi-jewel necklace: Claire's ~$12, gold thin multi-chain: Aldo ~$18, gold multi-chain butterfly necklace: ~$12, purple/clear beaded necklace: (not sure where I got it)~$5



This is a simple chic assemble. Again, accessories make the look.

Yellow dress: H&M $7.99, Leopard Print, Gold Chain Handbag: Aldo ~$40, Long, gold, metal chain with large lion pendant: H&M $6.99, Short, gold cross pendant necklace: Walmart (I believe?) ~$6, Tan, stretch belt: Shasa $7-8


Leopard print never goes out of style so, use it to spice up any outfit.
Yellow is always a good Spring/Summer color, but this year the look POPS because neon is in honey! Get out there and be bold! If you want to create a waist, place a belt at or right above your waist and you can make one. Some belts that have more structure can even hide a muffin-top. (FIT Tip: As my fave POP Pilates instructor, Cassey Ho says, "Muffin Tops are for muffins only!" So, get moving!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your questions, comments or concerns are welcomed! Enter them right here! :)