Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Time Flies!

It seems like yesterday that I was ringing in the New Year while celebrating my birthday! It is already January 31! Where did the time go? I would have never guessed that I still wouldn't have found legit work still! Crazy. Upside is not only have I lost 20 pounds, but I have also lost 8 inches! I am so excited! I call my approach the DivaK weight-loss plan. It is working for me. Just stopping through while I figure out if I will be starting my graduate studies in the fall. This is a tedious task. Welp, I have worked out, had coffee and a bagel and gotten a new windshield on my car, so for me my day has already been on and popping! Have a wonderful day divas and divos!

                                                    Kisses,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your questions, comments or concerns are welcomed! Enter them right here! :)