Monday, April 16, 2012

Under construction

In the process of trying to see if I want to keep this blog or create a site or think of ideas for either the blog or the site.

Update:

Thinking of a business plan! Going to a Small Business seminar tomorrow and I am excited! I'd much rather be my own boss! And I think this business or businesses I'd like to start will be great!

Also I'm getting back to my love FASHION of course and am finally going back to a fashion show! Woohoo! I have also decided to bring along a good friend of mine who is I believe the only friend I have that is as into fashion as I am! We are attending my alma mater's and my old organization of which I am alum fashion show producer, Merchandising Inc.'s big Spring show that they do bigger and better every year! Anyways I digress! The show is this Friday, April 20, at 7pm. It will be held at the University of North Texas in the Silver Eagle Suite in the University Union! The show title is "Flashin Back In Fashion" and they also are doing a first ever Green feature featuring UNT branded merchandise in "A Green Light To Fashion Flight!" And oh they didn't stop there they are really going BIG because they are giving away $500 in prizes.You think all of this is big? They don't just stop there! They are doing the fashion show with sponsor, Sterling Fry Street. Need an apartment lease with them today!


Now that I am done plugging... Let's talk weight-loss!

My weight loss has gotten to those last few hard pounds and has slowed down. Inch wise I am only going down a little and weight has stayed the same, but the great news is my body composition is changing based on how my old clothes and new clothes are fitting me! I'm so happy! I went to Mississippi last weekend and everyone was so fascinated by my weight loss and even more that I'm doing it all on my own! People are wanting to know how! Welp maybe that may make a new topic for this blog to keep on going, you think? It's awesome that my weight loss is inspiring others, such as my mom who has recently gotten a personal trainer and started a healthy diet. I wish her much success! She was spending so much money on quick fixes prior; those fixes aren't lasting and should help contour bodies post-weight loss. Obviously she needed to do something different. I however, dislike that at 131-136 pounds, she thinks she is fat! Where??? Get some flabby arms and love handles and then we can chat! Lol anyways hats off to her!

The hardest part about this weight-loss process are the parts of my body that are so difficult to change and that is mainly my darn arms, and then the ab area (to a lesser degree)! Annoying! I mean I see changes in my love handles slightly but I have had no arm luck! This past weekend I have added green tea to my diet amongst other things and took out some things also. I have upped my workouts from 4 to 5 days a week (and possibly adding 2-a-day workouts), upped the workout lengths, changed up the types and kinds of workout routines, changed the target zones such as adding back, shoulders and butt, and upping the ab, arm, and cardio workouts! Hope this works for me! I gotta fit into my wedding guest dress in a few weeks! I bought it smaller and I bought it a month ago. :-/ We'll see! I mean I can fit it now but I'll look cuter in it in a few weeks! Lord willing!

Welp that is all and as always kisses!

(This piece is brought to you via mobile!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your questions, comments or concerns are welcomed! Enter them right here! :)