Wednesday, May 30, 2012

NTC App

Nike Training Club



I LOVE THIS APP!!! I first heard about this app from my old friend's blog, ifeastifightifinish.com. I recently decided to try the app and as you can see I love it! I have only done 2 sessions with it and am driven to now implement it into my workouts each day. It is the perfect pocket personal trainer designed specifically for women. It has plenty of workouts for women of all levels. You can actually choose between beginner, intermediate and advanced based on the number of days you workout per week. In addition to choosing your fitness level you also have a choice of how and what you want to work. The choices are to: GET LEAN, GET TONED, GET STRONG or GET FOCUSED, each with a description of what they mean below them. For example if I choose Advanced and GET STRONG, I will be given a set of workouts ranging from 15-45 minutes that satisfy that criteria.








Each workout has really tested my body, but made me feel stronger after each move. Because each workout is done in a circuit fashion you do each move 30 seconds - 2 minutes at a time, some having short breaks or none at all. The app shows videos of how to do each move, gives you a list and order of workouts, lets you sync your music or some other music source with the app, and it also talks you through each workout and motivates you. No need for a separate timer because this app has it covered; it even tells you when to switch sides.
















As you go along the app keeps track of the workouts you've done, how many minutes you have worked out with the app and as you go along you can get badges and unlock rewards! This creates an extra source of motivation because I can see myself constantly trying to reach each level to see what it brings!


THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS APP IS IT IS FREE!!! DOWNLOAD RIGHT NOW!!!

Who run the world? GIRLS!!! Get moving because like I always say SWEAT IS SEXY! ;-)

I hope you are liking the several tips I have been giving those of you who workout in-home as I do! I am seeing views, but no comments or subscriptions, so I am assuming you all like the blog and are reading, but are just shy. Thanks for reading! You help make me accountable and you make writing this blog worth it! (hmmm... I think the next challenge or question should come with a prize??? Who knows???)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your questions, comments or concerns are welcomed! Enter them right here! :)