Thursday, December 27, 2012

Insanity: Day 1

I apologize. This was supposed to be last night's post, but for some reason it did not publish until just now. Thank you! ~ Kim

Today I started Insanity! Do I have to say more? I'm currently laying on the floor trying to recover from it. Insanity is exactly that Insane! Yet somehow the more I recover the happier I am... I'm filling up with awesomeness from head to toe! I actually finished no matter the short times down... I made it! Yay! Day 1: The Fit Test is down... 62 more days to go! Here's a few interesting pics of me after. Mind you I was a bit out-of-it. I for some reason don't really see my sweat in these pics. Maybe cuz I was kinda out for a bit... Well I am sure there will be time for sweat in the next few days! Here ya go!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Your questions, comments or concerns are welcomed! Enter them right here! :)