Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Nike Free Run 3s!

Months ago I wrote about some of my favorite things and new buys. I said at some point in time I'd elaborate on why those were my fave things. Well here it is!

I really love running in my purple and pink (ironically they are my blog colors... Did not try to do that, but cool that I just noticed thatNike Free Run 3s! They are lightweight, glide with every move and bend of my feet down to my toes, and best of all you can place a Nike chip in them and they sync up with the Nike running app on your phone. The app is 'totes' free BTW! It is so cool to have your miles be counted as you listen to your PEP music! It's totally awesome! Don't let me tell you how amazing it is... Just TRY THEM yourself!
 
These are still my favorite shoes to run in! Anyone have a favorite running shoe? Post below.
 
Want these shoes? Click the pic!