Thursday, January 3, 2013

Who wore it best?

Pregnant Kim K. vs. Pregnant Amber Rose

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have been all aglow with the news of their developing bundle of joy, but so has the protruding, Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa. Ironically, not only are the 2 rap couple's and former lovers, Amber and Kanye, expecting at the same time, but is Kim trying to show up Amber's pregnancy look? I am not trying to ruffle any feathers, but the choice of dress is rather similar and a coincidence I might add. Both are beautiful and bodacious, but who wore their nude designer lace dress the best?





 
YOU DECIDE! Tell me in the comments below... I love both... Hard to decide when one has a full grown belly and the other does not or even one has a short cut and the other doesn't.
 
Are you a fan of either or?
 
TREND ALERT!
Did you notice that there was a trend for the baby bump? This is the trend to wear black lace dresses with or without the nude underlay. Go get your hot body in one! It works for those without child as well. It's hot and I love it! I always thought maternity wear just as I do fitness clothing is a bit out-dated and drab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your questions, comments or concerns are welcomed! Enter them right here! :)