Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Last night...

My right knee hurts and my arms, shoulders, upper back and chest are sore from a push-up challenge over the weekend, so yesterday was all about stretching, rolling out and opening up the body. I spent about 30 minutes only doing that. It felt so great and I noticed my increased flexibility in some of the positions. Next I continued Day 3 of Hip Hop Abs with the Ab Sculpt (30 minutes). It was great. I got a lil sweat and sweet soreness going on from it. Monday was supposed to be my Day 5, but I had an unplanned trip to see my family this weekend and missed working out Saturday and Sunday. I am back on it now! In addition to stretching, rolling out and doing Hip Hop Abs, I also timed my plank.

I stretched to:

Mini updates:

- Loving Shakeology. It' my new coffee.
- Everyone notices my body is smaller and tighter! YAY ME!
- I joined the Hip Hop Abs Challenge! Hope I win lol!

Currently:
- Working on an April Fool Calendar for the blog
- Planning the 1 year Anniversary festivities
- Creating a Challenge group that you can join and try to win a prize toward your great results!

Ok. Just wanted to check in. Talk to you soon!

Glam, FIT & Love,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your questions, comments or concerns are welcomed! Enter them right here! :)