Thursday, March 21, 2013

Dawn Richard's New Look?

The Necole Bitchie website posted, yesterday, about an oddly, yet fiercely new look for Dawn Richard of the former group Danity Kane and Dirty Money. It appears to me and others that Dawn has had some work done although she says it is definitely not true. How many celebrities have lied to us before? How many celebrities say, "I am a grown woman[man] and if I did why would I be ashame of telling you?" or something to that affect. We are still asking ourselves that same question. Why lie? Some people can blame it on weight loss, but Dawn has always been rail thin with slight humps and bumps here and there. I know makeup artists are very good at their jobs and so are photo retouchers, but (EXCUSE MY FRENCH) DAMN, she looks like a whole new person. I would have never guessed it was her.

You be the judge.

photo source

Old pics of Dawn:






Newer (Controversial) pics:



 
Also, is it the lighting or do I detect some bleaching?
 
Hey, whatever is going on Dawn is looking snatched! More power to her! hope her career gets thwe spark it needs...
 
Glam, FIT & Love,
Kimberly
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your questions, comments or concerns are welcomed! Enter them right here! :)