Thursday, March 21, 2013

Additions to the blog! :)

Just to let you all know there are some updates to my contact page! I am still editing the website, but now I have added my Beachbody website, my Shakeology website, and my Ultimate Reset website. Plus, now there's a clickable link to my Instagram and will be many more additions such as a link to my YouTube page. All of these websites and pages are now viewable, but will be edited more between today and tomorrow! Check them all out!

Glam, FIT & Love,
Kimberly

P.S. I am super excited about the next step in my journey and I love sharing it all with you all! :) Thank you all so much for reading and following me on these various websites and social networks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your questions, comments or concerns are welcomed! Enter them right here! :)