Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Working out with Friends



Sometimes a way to keep motivated or even motivate someone else is to workout in pares or more. I have never been excited about the venture, but I know that is the way I will keep some of my counterparts going, so I will gladly help them on their journey.

As you know I have been getting my friends and family into working out and the HARDEST STRUGGLE of all trying to get them to see the value in eating healthier. Well last night I had fun workout with my roommate.

I have found she does not enjoy high impact workouts, those that require being on the ground or lots of strength, so last night I tried something new. We worked out in the comfort of our apartment and I found as many dance workout as I could find on YouTube for fun and quality. I found a few that I had seen before and some that I had not. We tried them last night and I wanted to share them with you.

I said I would share my workouts as often as possible! BTW I can't wait till this semester is over, so i can have time to do two-a-day workouts again. I like to get my type of workouts in prior to training others on their fitness level. I just need to remind myself it is coming soon!

Anyways, without further ado, here are the vids:

 
Peep 'ol girl in the purple shorts... lol... she is getting it! lol
 
weird is all I gotta say...
 
 
Show a lil fiercitude! ;)
 
 
Why tho?
 
 
Oh my!
 
 
Lmao she was too serious about it though! You betta weeerrrrkkkk! Y'all see that lil dip she adds?
 
 
Dirtay Wiine lol!
 
THAT'S IT! And seriously all of them, in that order!
 
 
Glam, FIT & Love,
Kimberly

BTW: There are some true benefits of working out with others. Check out what fitsugar has to say about it.

My next pc needs to have an area for an HDMI cord like my old one! Wallah your YouTube workout is right on the screen or you can easily do this if your Wii, PS3 or any device is connected to the internet! TRICK OF THE TRADE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your questions, comments or concerns are welcomed! Enter them right here! :)